Yes, you heard it: free maintenance and guaranteed updates for all of my clients
All of my sites have the following features to make sure things run smoothly
- Managed hosting: Good-quality hosting is the foundation for hassle-free WordPress usage
- Automated backups: Backups and staging should be a feature of your hosting, either via cPanel or custom WP hosting
- Licensed plugins and themes: These are always paid unless a tried-and-tested core free plugin
- Correct SSL managed via your host: SSL is important for all sites
- Downtime monitoring running 24/7: You’ll be alerted the moment your site has an issue
- Speed testing: Sites are scanned before and after development to test for site speed. For ongoing clients, I monitor uptime and speed on a continual basis and deal with any alerts ASAP.
Use WordPress in a way that is always tested and supported
One of the keys to getting the most out of your WordPress site is to use quality themes and plugins, which are typically paid.
I provide extra value and can save you numerous hours a year by connecting to the licenses I use.
These rock-solid services are tried and tested, and even if they go down, you won’t; I can add layers of redundancy into any site.
Keep It Simple
- WP Engine Hosting
- Premium Theme
- Custom Child Theme
- List of Tested Plugins